From the trailhead to the summit.
Most mountaineering boots are either too rigid for the trailhead's dirty, warm conditions or too light for the snowy summit. The Zamberlan Men's 2090 Mountain Pro Evo GTX RR Mountaineering Boot strikes a stunning balance of lightweight comfort and robust protection. It has the lighter feel of a hiker when you first hit the trail, and it really starts to shine once you reach the alpine's colder climate. The Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining keeps moisture and freezing temps at bay, while the Vibram Penia rubber sole assures traction when you transition from dirt and rock to ice and rock. Automatic crampon compatibility ready you for technical crevasses and glacial traverses.
- Versatile, robust boot for mountaineering in alpine environments
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for added warmth
- Hydrobloc Perwanger leather upper with strong Cordura inserts
- Stiff fiberglass insole with PU wedge for light cushioning
- Vibram Penia rubber sole with deep lugs for a great grip
- Automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #ZAM001V
Hydrobloc Perwanger leather, Cordura
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
ZTech (technical fit)
Zamberlan fiberglass (5mm)
double-density PU wedge, Zamberland PCS Evo
Vibram Penia rubber
1 year limited