Why We Like The ZAG Adret 85 Ski
Combining a hard-charging personality with soft-snow prowess, the ZAG Adret 85 Ski is one of our favorite options for a lightweight, do-it-all daily driver. Carbon fiber and multiaxial fiberglass provide excellent hard snow performance, while the progressive tip and tail with strong camber underfoot locks in response and power across changing snow conditions. Plus, with recycled edges and a 33% bio-based resin, the Adret lets us play in the mountains with some eco-friendly peace of mind.
- Versatile, fast, and ultra-light ski for ripping all conditions
- Moderate flex and 85mm waist bolster soft snow performance
- Progressive tip and tail with camber underfoot add stability
- Paulownia core and carbon fiber wrap boost power, not weight
- Adaptive Absorber is a visco-elastic insert to smooth out chop
- Phenol-reinforced mounting plate holds screws in place
- Recycled edges, bio-based resin, and FSC-certified wood reduce impact
- Item #ZSK000Z
- Responsible Collection
- 155cm, 160cm, 166cm
- [155cm] 114 / 85 / 99mm, [160cm] 115 / 85 / 100mm, [166cm] 115.5 / 85 / 101mm
- Turn Radius
- [155cm] 18m, [160cm] 19m, [166cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- 3D cap
- carbon fiber, KEVLARâ fiber
- recycled steel
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 160cm] 4lb 6oz (2000g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help