Select style & size:Select options
Get away for a while.
Whether you're spending a long weekend stalking tarpon in the Florida Keys, camping in the Colorado Rockies, or just hosting a backyard BBQ, keep your food and drinks cold the whole time with the Yeti Tundra 35L Limited Edition Cooler. This model is the ideal size for hauling enough wares for an individual or storing food for a small crew on weekend trips. Extreme insulation keeps ice frozen for days, and its bear-tested design is virtually indestructible, meaning it's up for any adventure.
Between its extra-thick Fatwall design, PermaFrost insulation, and ColdLock gasket, you can be sure that you'll still have ice after a few days under the mid-summer sun. Rotomolded construction ensures it can withstand long hauls into the wilderness and survive falls from truck beds, and the T-Rex heavy-duty rubber latches, military-grade DoubleHaul handles, and NeverFail hinge system won't let you down no matter how tough the going gets. Barefoot non-slip feet keep the cooler from sliding around on boat decks and truck beds, and AnchorPoint tie-down slots allow extra security for rougher trips.
- Bear-tested toughness for long weekends and big gatherings
- PermaFrost insulation holds ice for days
- ColdLock gasket and InterLock lid lock in cold and seal out heat
- NeverFail hinge system won't break over time
- BearFoot non-slip feet keeps cooler in place
- Vortex drain system quickly and easily releases water
- T-Rex heavy-duty rubber lid latches won't break
- Holds 21 cans with 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 26lb of ice
- Item #YET002J