Select Style & Size
Rambler 26oz Chug Water Bottle
Whether you're bringing hot coffee, ice-cold water, or another favorite drink along for the adventure, this mid-sized insulated bottle will be the perfect way to carry it. With sturdy outdoor-ready materials, an insulated construction, and an easy-drinking leakproof cap, it's perfect for rambling hikes in scenic places and the long road trip it took to get there.
- Insulated bottle that brings your favorite drinks on any adventure
- Stainless steel construction is puncture-and-rust resistant
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot or cold for hours
- Tough Chug Cap has an easy haul handle and withstands wear and tear
- Leakproof design has no problem spending the day in a pack
- Drinking spout allows lets you take long sips without spilling
- No Sweat Design keeps your hands dry regardless of the liquid's temp
- Dishwasher-safe construction reduces stress and hassle
- Item #YETZ015
- double-wall 18/8 stainless steel
- Chug Cap (TripleHaul handle, spout)
- 3.37 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.9oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2020
- I've used it several times
Gave this as a bday gift and he loves it! Its held up really well and is easy to wash. I have put it on the top rack in the dishwasher and it does great. Love the spout so it's much easier to drink out of. It's truly leak proof and keeps drinks ice cold. The only thing to be aware of is that it doesn't fit in all car cupholders. It will fit in a 2010 rav4 cupholder but not a 2016 Nissan Altima. If you have a 32oz nalgene, this is maybe a millimeter smaller circumference than that. So if your 32 oz nalgene fits, this will too. Not a big deal though since its leak proof and you can just chuck it in the passenger seat. Would recommend.
August 20, 2020
Nice insulated bottle, the drinking spout helps prevent those ice/water splash all over your face.
August 12, 2020
Does it fit in a standard cup holder ?