Very Important Bag.
The V.I.B. 800 Sleeping Bag is one of the warmest bags in Yeti International's V.I.B. range and is more than suitable for your next backpacking trip into the alpine. Light, lofty, and compressible Crystal Down insulation keeps this sleeping bag warm in freezing temperatures that usually linger in the alpine during summer, and it stays warm in lower elevations during the shoulder seasons.
Yeti wrapped up this bag's 800-fill down insulation with water-repellent, breathable SupCell fabric to keep you comfortable when you're camping in the desert or somewhere more humid. The adjustable hood and double-layered footbox feel fitted to you. The full-length zipper lets you open the bag up in warmer temperatures or batten down the hatches when it's snowing outside the tent.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- The warmest sleeping bag in Yeti's V.I.B. line for backpacking
- Crystal Down insulation is light, lofty, and compressible
- Water-repellent, breathable shell ensures comfort in wet weather
- Adjustable hood and double-layered footbox for customized fit
- Full-length zipper allows ventilation on warmer evenings
- Item #YTE0007