Closer to nature.
Spend a weekend backpacking across nature's beauty and spend each night comfortably counting Zs in Yeti International's Gecco 400 Sleeping Bag: a product that didn't hurt the environment that you love to explore. Every material used in this bag is either recycled or completely natural, and with a 36F temperature rating, this bag is ideal for summer trips and the occasional warm weekend in spring and autumn.
Yeti International stuffed the Gecco Sleeping Bag with Crystal Down insulation to ensure lofted warmth that won't weigh you down on the approach or descent—in fact, the Gecco barely weighs over a pound. The Next to Nature shell is the first nylon fabric to come from the ricinus plant: a completely renewable plant that grows on dry wasteland. To make sure you feel soft and cozy, Yeti lined the bag in recycled polyester to continue the bag's eco-friendly philosophy without hindering your comfort. The Gecco also features a full-length zipper that lets you open the bag for warmer weather, and an adjustable hood seals out cold weather.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Eco-friendly sleeping bag built for backpacking
- 36F temperature range suitable for summers and shoulder seasons
- Crystal Down insulation has a tremendous loft-to-weight ratio
- Next To Nature shell made of recycled plant-based materials
- Full-length zipper and adjustable hood seal out cold drafts
- Item #YTE000A