The Fusion Dry collection is Yeti International's burliest selection of bags for alpinists and hardcore backpackers, and the Fusion Dry 900+ Sleeping Bag is ideal for summers in the alpine and shoulder season trips at lower elevations. Its Crystal Down Dry insulation keeps you warm in freezing temperatures, and it retains its lofty warmth when moisture builds up in tents. A 700-fill rating means the down has a tremendous warmth-to-weight ratio that keeps you warm and won't weigh you down on the approach or descent.
Yeti International treated the Fusion's shell with a water-resistant finish to shed moisture and protect the down fill from heat-robbing moisture if condensation builds up inside your tent. The adjustable hood and draft collar let you batten down the hatches when you feel the outdoor's frigid temperatures, and the triple-layered footbox makes sure your toes aren't numb (or worse) when you wake up in the morning.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Burly sleeping bag for backpacking in tough conditions
- 21F temperature rating ideal for fall, spring, and summer
- Crystal Down Dry insulation retains warmth in moist conditions
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture to protect down fill
- Iso collar and triple-layered footbox assure warm coverage
- Item #YTE0008