Turq Merino Short-Sleeve Jersey
Yeti's Turq carbon frames are race-ready machines that represent the pinnacle of performance in their MTB lineup, but the name also applies to their apparel, which is why Yeti went with a trusty favorite of every mountain biker when they selected Merino wool for the new Turq Merino Short-Sleeve Jersey. The natural anti-odor and wicking properties of wool keep this jersey smelling fresh and feeling dry on big rides and multi-day adventures, and the lightweight, breathable fabric works just as well on a summer day as it does for the cooler temps of spring and fall. The split hem offers mobility and a clean style, and is cut longer in the back to ensure coverage when you're leaning over the bike on a steep descent. Yeti finishes the jersey with a hidden sunglass wipe in the hem, giving easy access to a quick lens clean when you need it.
- Short sleeve Merino wool jersey for multi-season trail rides
- Wool regulates temperature and wicks moisture effectively
- Lightweight, breathable fabrics help you stay cool in summer
- Can also be used as a layering piece in fall or winter
- Natural anti-odor properties help the jersey stay fresh
- Drop hem ensures coverage in the riding position
- Hidden sunglass wipe to keep your eyewear clear
- Item #YTI00CJ
What do you think about this product?