Turq Merino Long-Sleeve Jersey
Yeti introduces the next generation of the Turq-series jersey line with the TURQ Merino Long-Sleeve and brings year-round performance to the trail systems. The soft and functional Merino Wool blend uses nature’s anti-odor defenses and superior moisture-wicking ability to provide a breathable summertime outer jersey and a warmer under-layer all in one. The underarm vents helps regulate heat loss even further, while the long sleeve keeps out the harsh sun rays and lets you escape from minor scuffs of trailside foliage.
- Naturally performance-ready Merino riding jersey
- Anti-odor and efficient moisture transferring wool
- Discrete sunglass-wipe at the hem for clearing the views
- Venting underarm panels keep it drafty on the downhills
- Multi-season usage as an inner-layer or standalone outer jersey
- Item #YTI00FO
- [main] 85% merino, 15% nylon, [other] 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 26, 2021
Decent but spendy.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 225 lbs
This jersey looks nice, fits well but is definitely not ready to be a full time outer jersey. Mine has a hole from riding through a mildly thorny patch. That being said it’s been plenty warm as a stand-alone jersey even riding in the 30’s but I do run warm.