Turq Dot Air Short
The Turq Dot Air Short borrows its moniker from Yeti's Turq series, which denotes the best performance available in their carbon bikes, much like you'll experience in this premium pair of trail baggies. Proving its premium-grade designation, you'll find everything you need and nothing you don't, including zippered cargo and tool pockets, low-profile waist adjusters, and a rear-stretch panel for freedom of movement.
Yeti teamed up with Toray who manufactures their carbon frames in the making of the Toray Dot Air fabric, which remains ultra-breathable with tiny air perforations throughout. Despite these air perforations, it's still protective from rain showers with its DWR finish that sheds moisture from dampening your fun on the trail. And because it's not using an integrated chamois, you can wear this pair of baggies with any padded liner short for a customized fit and feel.
- Premium trail baggies with a multitude of useful features
- Toray Dot Air fabric remains super-breathable in hot weather
- Four-way stretch construction provides excellent mobility
- DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers and outside moisture
- Trail-inspired fit won't get in the way of knee pads
- Bonded seams in key areas for maximum comfort
- Low-profile waist adjusters and silicone inner-waist grip
- Zippered cargo and tool pockets for storage
- Item #YTI00FP
- Toray Dot Air 4-way stretch fabric, DWR finish
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered side, 1 zippered tool
- tech webbing adjusters, internal silicone grip strip, double-snap closure with zip
- micro-pores in fabric
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2021
Nice shorts, runs small
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 210 lbs
Looks to be a very nice pair of shorts. Euro sizing however. Would be nice if they would mention how small they are before you tie up 160.00 on a pair of shorts, not to mention the whole return process has taken over two months and I still haven't seen the credit.