Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The SB115 Turq T2 X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Building upon the platform of the esteemed SB100, Yeti's new SB115 gets a bump in travel to—you guessed it—115mm. This is paired with a 130mm fork up front instead of the 120mm fork you'd find on the SB100. The idea is to create a bike that excels at multi-day stage races like the BC Bike Race—the types of rides where you need something more capable than a purebred XC race bike, but a hefty long-and-slack trail bike would just hold you back. The result is a short-travel shredder that climbs just as well as the SB100, but rallies the descents with greater confidence and bravado.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Short-travel bike for XC stage races and epic all-day rides
- Equal climbing prowess as the SB100 but better at descending
- 115mm of Switch Infinity travel paired with a 130mm Fox fork
- Switch Infinity is highly efficient with excellent bump-absorption
- Geometry strikes a perfect balance of stability and agility
- TURQ carbon frame offers premium ride quality and a lifetime warranty
- Equipped with SRAM's XO1 Eagle drivetrain and 10 - 52t cassette
- Item #YTIR184
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.