Montezuma Wind Pant
Brave the chill and stay toasty through cold trail rides in the Yeti Cycles Men's Montezuma Wind Pants. Constructed from cozy, fleeced fabric with Windblock paneling, these pants fend off the elements to keep you warm over cold trails. Their relaxed fit won't constrict or get in the way of the ride, and tapered legs mean you don't have to worry about getting the hem caught in a chainring. An elastic waistband features an interior draw cord for an adjustable fit, while zippered side pockets let you stash some snacks. To cap it off, Yeti incorporates zippered side vents for temperature regulation control when the sun comes out and the trail kicks up.
- Pants for cruising over trails in chilly weather
- Windblock panels deflect the elements
- Fleece lining is soft and warm against your skin
- Tapered legs stay away from your chain
- Drawcord waistband customizes the fit
- Zippered vents increase airflow at the sides
- Item #YTI009Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Pretty nice pants to wear on the bike on cold days. They're not particularly thick so you don't have to worry about overheating. They have plenty of pockets and fell comfortable on the saddle. I'm a little concerned on how they would hold up to a gnarly fall on trail, but I'll update this review once I inevitably, and reluctantly, figure that out.