When you're ready to float up the trail effortlessly with the wind to your back, and a breeze through the aspens surrounding you, reach for the Yeti Cycles Monarch Jersey. This lightweight jersey lets the breeze through to keep you cool on summer's most oppressive days that have you dreaming of a frosty pilsner when you're working your way up switchbacks. While its graphics are bold and sleek, the Monarch is a jersey with a no-nonsense attitude, constructed simply with 4-way stretch, wicking fabric, skipping the over-the-top details for a low profile silhouette and relaxed fit that keeps you covered when you're booking it downhill, blasting berms, and boosting rock drops with the village beer garden in mind.
The only real lux embellishments the jersey employs are a dropped hem and a sunglasses wipe discreetly tucked under the hem. But even with these features, we could argue that they're only "lux" if you're into unintentionally exposing yourself while guessing at what lines lie beyond your grime-encrusted shades.
- Blast berms and stay cool in this light jersey that drips with style
- Relaxed fit move with you while you charge down the trail
- Light material wicks moisture and ventilates
- Dropped hem covers your assets while you're hanging off the saddle
- Lens wipe under the hood lets you tidy up while considering your next line
- Item #YTI009K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
A tiny bit smaller than expected and material is a bit thick for my taste. Cut is good though and the turquoise color is pretty and vibrant.
Her favorite Jersey
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fits true to size, keeps you cool and looks great. My Gf loves this jersey