Why We Like The Koda Liner
The Yeti Koda Liner is what we use to stay chafe-free while chasing tail all day, dog tail that is. When our pups are starting to gain fitness and a 15min ride turns into 2 hours we know we need a better liner for long rides. This liner is comfortable with its’ unique yoga pant style fit, meaning we’re able to wear out our dogs well before our bum goes numb.
- Comfortable liner for mountain and road biking
- Durable polyester fabric breathes well during long days
- Italian made chamois is comfortable and efficient
- Multiple pockets stashes goodies or small tools
- Yoga band elastic secures a comfortable fit
- Item #YTIR17L
- [body] 78% polyester, 22% spandex, [waistband] 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2021
Love the upgrades
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 138 lbs
This is my second pair of yeti liners. I really appreciate the redesign. The waist band is wide and high. No more sunburn or exposed skin when riding. The legs are long - thank you again Yeti. I am tall and I hate liners that ride up. Last but not least the liner is perfect. No more saddle sores or rubbing.