Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Freeland 2.0 Short
The Yeti Cycles Freeland 2.0 Shorts are designed to keep you moving, not just pedaling. From the gusseted crotch to the 2-way stretch construction, the Freeland allows you to shift in any direction without restriction. We like that this short is perfectly designed for post-work rides and lunchtime sessions. Glide patches ensure your pedal strokes won't be inhibited by friction while zippered thigh vents allow you to release heat when you're cranking hard. A webbing waist adjustment and a silicone grip strip ensure the shorts hold their position as you ride, and Yeti added a DWR treatment to help the shorts shed mud and stains.
- Durable, lightweight short for trail or park laps
- Tech webbing waist adjustment offers the perfect fit
- Two open hand pockets and two zippered side pockets
- Interior glide patches provide smooth pedaling
- Easy to snap on and secure button closure
- Seamless, gusseted crotch and a trail fit for comfort in the saddle
- Item #YTIR17C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.