Whether you're weaving through the bike path on your way to the trailhead, or blasting down the course for race day, the Yeti Cycles Women's Enduro Shorts are eager to be pushed to the max. Tested by Yeti's Pro Enduro Racers, these shorts turn the dial up to 11 when it comes to performance, fit, and style. Yeti won't tell us the secret concoction of fabrics they craft these shorts from, but we can say that their secret recipe for enduro lands you with total wicking on the steep and techy climbs, with 2-way stretch to keep you in control when you're getting sendy on the descents.
The shorts are built to push the limits, and thanks to a gusseted crotch and stretch back panel, you won't feel restricted when you do just that. Cut with racing in mind, the Enduro Shorts won't fit as loose as some of your other baggies, keeping you a little more aerodynamic, and helping avoid hangups on branches when you cut corners close. Smooth pedal strokes are critical come race day, and to keep them feeling as good as possible Yeti's glide patches deck out the hems, letting your legs move with ease, without getting hung up and riding up on you.
- Book it down the course on race day in these speedy shorts
- 2-way stretch fabric with gusseted crotch to move freely
- Stretchy back panel boosts comfort on the ride
- Keep your pedal strokes smooth with glide patches at hem
- Race fit cuts down on fabric for better aerodynamics
- 12-inch inseam gives you the coverage you want with room for pads
- Item #YTI009P