When you're rolling up to the starting gate, performing your pre-race ritual, and visualizing your line ahead, it's critical to properly prep yourself. Double check your tire pressure, your helmet, and make sure you've decked yourself out with the Yeti Cycles Enduro Shorts for durability you can rely on when the lines get a little hairy, but a lightweight feel that doesn't hold you back. The Enduro Shorts make performance their utmost priority, with stretch polyester fabric that moves with you when you pump down steep rock faces, and a slimmer, race fit that won't snag when you cut it a little too close to tree branches.
The shorts carry through with last year's strategic paneling of stretch and supportive fabrics, giving you what you need just where you need it. Wicking material makes up the bulk of the shorts, to keep you dry when the pressure is on, and extra-stretch is given to the back panel for total comfort on the bike. This year the shorts received an update with an additional pocket, giving these low-profile shorts a spot to stash a multi-tool in case you're riding self-supported and need to go to town on a quick trailside mechanical. The waist features low-profile tech webbing to help you dial in the perfect fit, while silicone grip hits both sides of the waistband to lock your shorts in place, and keep your jersey from sliding up your back when you're hammering down the trail, chasing down the podium.
- Let your aggro out with these enduro race shorts
- Race fit keeps a slim profile for serious business on the trail
- Extra pocket added this year for stashing your multi tool
- Stretch panels help ensure a race fit doesn't mean poor pedaling
- Adjustable waist with silicone grip stays up while you get down
- Respectable UV protection reduces time spent slathering on sunscree
- Item #YTI00BZ