To the moon.
Even if you're dodging startled dog walkers instead of course tape, the Enduro Men's Shorts are Yeti Cycles' way of confirming that every day should be ridden like it's race day. Especially when it is actually race day. The Enduro has a slim, race-specific fit, so it's not exactly ideal for hanging out—more like hanging off, as in off the back of the saddle while testing new lines with no time to spare.
Strategic stretch and paneling arrayed to accommodate pedaling ensure that, even though they're not timed, you don't waste too much energy fighting your shorts on the climbs. A silicone treeline helps keep the back up, so there's less risk of exposing your assets while you're getting sick. Unless, that is, you want to. Then by all means, troll your friends with a midday moon by letting the waistband out—just be sure to pack an extra gel in the zippered pocket. You don't want to bonk on the ride home when the offended parties leave you bare-assed and stranded at the trailhead.
- Enduro mountain bike shorts for the agro among us
- Race fit is all business on the trail, even when you're not
- Stretch panels help ensure a race fit doesn't mean poor pedaling
- Adjustable waist with silicone grip stays up while you get down
- Zippered rear pocket holds race fuel or secures your house key
- Respectable UV protection reduces time spent slathering on sunscreen
- Item #YTI005R