Slay from trail to podium.
Whether you're kitting up for a race, or getting ready for a day of slaying burly lines, the Yeti Women's 3/4-Sleeve Enduro Jersey is eager to join the party. It delivers a perfect combination of moisture-wicking performance and The Yeti Women's 3/4-Sleeve Enduro Jersey delivers lightweight, moisture-wicking performance for singletrack shenanigans, plus a stretchy blend of polyester and lycra to keep you moving when you're pushing yourself through banked berms and root-latticed old growth. The 3/4-sleeves give you just the coverage you want when you're getting a little wild, without so much coverage that you'll burn up on the scorching days. Top it off with faded, sublimated graphics and a race fit and you'll land yourself with a jersey that's as stylish as it is trail hungry.
- A stylish jersey for slaying singletrack
- Race fit for getting aggro on the bike
- Anti-odor tech keeps you fresh when temps rise
- 3/4-sleeves cover you from rough crashes
- Drirelease in collar and arms lets you shed sweat and heat
- Lycra panels let the jersey move with you
- Cover your rear when you're getting sendy with drop tail
- Hidden sunglass wipe keeps your shades fresh top to bottom
- Item #YTI009M
- Q & A
Love the color
This looks even better on than I thought it would! My 13 yr old niece commented on how nice it looks. Medium fits well. Glad I got that. Some shirts Iâm a Small but not Yeti. Iâm 5â4â and 128 lbs.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is literally my favorite shirt! This Yeti shirt not only fits me perfectly, but is SO comfortable when I ride. I like the sleeve length, and contoured fit. I do think Yeti stuff runs a little small, but I like that it's not baggy. I'm 5'4, busty 133 lbs, and I bought a Medium. If you want it a little roomier, get a size up.
Cool but Small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great colors and style, but runs really small. I'm 5'3" and 130lbs and the Medium was too tight. (I do have broad shoulders, but still think the sizing is on the small side)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really like this mtb shirt. Love the colors on it - exactly as shown above. It is very fitted in shape, so size up if you want it more loose.