Enduro Bib Short
When it comes to bib shorts, the Yeti Enduro Bibs are some of the best we've tried for mountain bike applications. The new highly-breathable micromesh fabric offers the same level of support we've come to know and love, but with improved airflow and moisture management. The Italian-made chamois is also refined, working with the new lie-flat bib straps to boost the shorts' overall comfort. But our favorite detail has to be the abundance of stash pockets to carry your tools, water bottle, snacks, and cards. This lets you free yourself of encumbering hydration packs on rides that are 2hrs or less.
- MTB bib liners for trail comfort and storage
- Breathability to keep you cool on hot trails
- Lie-flat straps comfortably secure the fit
- Multi-density chamois provides exceptional cushioning
- Stretchy leg band holds the shorts in place
- Sustainable anti-odor treatment keeps the shorts fresh
- Easy-access pockets hold food, tools, water, cards, phone
- Item #YTI00FD
- [face fabric] 72% polyester, 28% spandex, [insert] 100% polyester
- Italian-made multi-density
- 3 rear storage, 1 rear zippered, 2 elastic side-leg
- micromesh main fabric
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2020
Previous version better
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 185 lbs
At first I was excited that they used a lighter material on this than the previous version. But as it turns out that material is pretty saggy and tends to lose its shape when sweaty. Love the chamois they use but think this will be the last pair I buy.
November 6, 2020
Are these liner bibs or can be used independently of shorts?