The Yeti Cycles Avery Shorts for Women bring a whole new level of style to your mountain kit, with sleek lines, and sublimated graphics that add just a touch of flair to your getup. With light polyester construction, you can count on them to perform just as hard as the less-style packed options, wicking away sweat as you hammer up the trail, and moving with you when you weave your way through rooty treelines on the descent. They feature glide leg patches that prevent the hem from creeping up while you're pedaling, and a waist that locks into place with pull-to-fit elastic. Two hand pockets make these shorts pass for casual summer days when you're setting up a backyard bar-be-cue, and a zippered side cargo pocket keeps things secure so you don't have to stress about your keys and phone on the trail.
- Elevated style that performs with the best of them
- 12-inch inseam gives you the coverage you want on trail
- Lightweight polyester breathes and moves with you
- Sublimated graphics add style and won't fade with time
- Glide patch at hem makes for smooth pedal strokes
- Secure your waist in place with pull-to-fit adjustment
- Side cargo pocket zips in your phone and keys for safe keeping
- Casual-style hand pockets helps these shorts pass at summer grill-offs
- Item #YTI00FF
- lightweight polyester
- side cargo pocket
- adjustable stretch-to-fit
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 20, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
Very happy with my purchase. Lightweight, nice fit, stretchy. True to size.
April 19, 2021
Good, runs small
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
Good minimalist bike short. Super light, good stretch, comfy. Runs small - I’m usually a size 12 or large on the bottom, I ordered the XL and they’re still on the tight side. Still comfy and stretchy enough.