The Yeti Cycles Avery Shorts for Women bring a whole new level of style to your mountain kit, with sleek lines, and sublimated graphics that add just a touch of flair to your getup. With light polyester construction, you can count on them to perform just as hard as the less-style packed options, wicking away sweat as you hammer up the trail, and moving with you when you weave your way through rooty treelines on the descent. They feature glide leg patches that prevent the hem from creeping up while you're pedaling, and a waist that locks into place with pull-to-fit elastic. Two hand pockets make these shorts pass for casual summer days when you're setting up a backyard bar-be-cue, and a zippered side cargo pocket keeps things secure so you don't have to stress about your keys and phone on the trail.
- Elevated style that performs with the best of them
- 12-inch inseam gives you the coverage you want on trail
- Lightweight polyester breathes and moves with you
- Sublimated graphics add style and won't fade with time
- Glide patch at hem makes for smooth pedal strokes
- Secure your waist in place with pull-to-fit adjustment
- Side cargo pocket zips in your phone and keys for safe keeping
- Casual-style hand pockets helps these shorts pass at summer grill-offs
- Item #YTI00CA
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2019
Way too small. I'm usually a M-L. Look's like I'm an XL in this brand I guess. Buy size larger if you got a butt :)
April 22, 2019
New Favorite Shorts!
I have last year's pair of the Avery shorts, and grabbed their newest version in the Moonlight Color. Both shorts are fantastic but this years short is a lighter weighted, stretchy and super comfortable fabric, which is perfect for the warmer days of riding. The waistband has elastic pull tabs to keep them where you want them too. I've already grabbed a pair in turquoise as well because I love them so much! I am 5'4'', weigh 135 lbs with an athletic build and wear a size Medium which leave a little wiggle room and I tend to adjust the waist in a little. I am probably in-between sizes in this short, but prefer a little more room than a tighter fitted short so I didnt get in size Small.