ARC Turq Mountain Bike Frame
Why We Like The ARC Turq Mountain Bike Frame
There's something special about zipping around our favorite trails on a hardtail, adding a new element to the ride that rewards our good line choices with a boost of speed and precision. There's no better tool for hammering up long climbs, but thanks to Yeti's low-slung geometry, the ARC is a wicked descender too.
The ARC uses Yeti's premium TURQ carbon frame for a stiff, direct feel that responds quickly to rider input. The geometry is low-slung and slacker than the typical cross-country bike, so the ARC fits more comfortably into the trail bike category. A 67-degree head tube with comfortable reach figures gives us the confidence to let it rip on wide-open trails, while the shortish 17-inch chainstays encourage manuals and jibs galore. A short seat tube allows for 175mm droppers posts on a small frame and 200mm on all other sizes, allowing us to drop the seat super low if we find ourselves on a steep, technical descent.
- Yeti's legendary carbon hardtail frame
- Ideal for fast, efficient trail riding
- Low-slung geometry fits long droppers for an "in-the-bike" feel
- Stiff bottom bracket junction maximizes power transfer
- TURQ series carbon frame is impressively light
- Internal cable routing and rubber chainstay guard make for a quiet ride
- Item #YTIR1BC