Why We Like The ARC Turq C2 GX Eagle Mountain Bike
Hardtails have a way of sparking the nostalgia from our early years in mountain biking. So when we feel like touching up our skills and making sure we can still shred without a shock, we grab the Yeti ARC and pedal off into the hills.
The ARC uses Yeti's premium TURQ carbon frame for a stiff, direct feel that responds quickly to rider input. The geometry is low-slung and slacker than the typical cross-country bike, so the ARC fits more comfortably into the trail bike category. A 67-degree head tube with comfortable reach figures gives us the confidence to let it rip on wide-open trails, while the shortish 17-inch chainstays encourage manuals and jibs galore. A short seat tube allows for 175mm droppers posts on a small frame and 200mm on all other sizes, allowing us to drop the seat super low if we find ourselves on a steep, technical descent.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's carbon hardtail for lightweight and fast fun
- Suitable for big XC rides or shreddy trail riding
- Low-slung geometry with a long dropper for an "in-the-bike" feel
- Stiff bottom bracket junction lets us put the power down
- GX Eagle drivetrain and FOX 34 fork are proven reliable
- TURQ series carbon frame is backed by a lifetime warranty
- Internal cable routing and rubber chainstay guard make for a quiet ride
- Item #YTIR1BB