Select style & size:Select options
Seeking out everything from jump lines to secret stashes without emptying your season pass funds, the Yes Basic Snowboard delivers a poppy feel, reliable edge hold, and smooth flex at an affordable price. Don't just take our word for it, the Basic has earned its reputation as one of the best values on the market for the up-and-coming rider dabbling everywhere from terrain parks to high-speed cruisers and fresh tree runs.
Camber underfoot offers responsive handling and a poppy feel, while rocker at the tips adds forgiveness and enhances float in fresh snow. Underbite edges are pulled-in along the binding zones, rather than bumped out like much of the competition. This redistributes edge pressure where it's essential for turning (such as tip and tail contacts, center between bindings) for a board that grips well when you're carving, even in less-than-ideal conditions like hardpack and chop.
- True freestyle board with versatile fun at a value
- Camber underfoot for locking into carves and powerful snap
- Rocker at tips for a playful attitude and enhanced float in powder
- True twin shape keeps you balanced for honing your freestyle skills
- Medium flex pattern inspires confidence for peak-to-park shredding
- Poplar wood core for a smooth, consistent flex and proven durability
- Biax glass keeps it torsionally forgiving for easy turn initiation
- UnderBite edges redistribute pressure for better grip and control
- Item #YES004G
- Q & A
Basically The JAM
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This thing rips.. Perfect blend of price meets camrock meets underbite meets an awesome rider. Underbite edge has great edge grip for turning and burning the mountain streets. The rocker in the tips and tails allows for a hookless feel great for the jumps. Having some camber underfoot allows you to send this bad larry to the bottom put your landing gear down and ride it out. Basically the JAM.