Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Shredding everything from jump lines to secret stashes without emptying your season pass funds, the Yes Basic Snowboard delivers a poppy feel, reliable edge hold, and smooth flex at an affordable price. Don't just take our word for it, the Basic has earned its reputation as one of the best values on the market for the up-and-coming rider dabbling everywhere from terrain parks to high-speed cruisers and fresh tree runs.
Camber underfoot offers responsive handling and a poppy feel, while rocker at the tips adds forgiveness and enhances float in fresh snow. Underbite edges are pulled-in along the binding zones, rather than bumped out like much of the competition. This redistributes edge pressure where it's essential for turning (such as tip and tail contacts, center between bindings) for a board that grips well when you're carving, even in less-than-ideal conditions like hardpack and chop.
- Tried-and-true freestyle ATV with versatile fun at a value
- Camber underfoot for locking into carves and powerful snap
- Rocker at tips for a playful attitude and enhanced float in powder
- True twin shape keeps you balanced for honing your freestyle skills
- Medium flex pattern inspires confidence for peak-to-park shredding
- Poplar wood core for a smooth, consistent flex and proven durability
- Biax glass keeps it torsionally forgiving for easy turn initiation
- UnderBite edges redistribute pressure for better grip and control
- Item #YESG02D
- 143cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm, 155cm, 156cm wide, 158cm, 159cm wide, 161cm, 163cm wide
- CamRock 4.4.4 (4mm rocker / 4mm camber / 4mm rocker)
- UnderBite (sidecut pulled in 2mm at binding area), true twin
- medium (5 of 10 on Yes.' scale)
- Effective Edge
- [143cm] 1080mm, [146cm] 1105mm, [149cm] 1130mm, [152cm] 1150mm, [155cm] 1175mm, [156cm wide] 1185mm, [158cm] 1200mm, [159cm wide] 1200mm, [161cm] 1220mm, [163cm wide] 1230mm
- Waist Width
- [143cm] 245mm, [146cm] 247mm, [149cm] 248mm, [152cm] 250mm, [155cm] 251mm, [156cm wide] 259mm, [158cm] 253mm, [159cm wide] 261mm, [161cm] 254mm, [163cm wide] 263mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [143cm] 7.3 / 6.6 / 7.3m, [146cm] 7.5 / 6.8 / 7.5m, [149cm] 7.7 / 7 / 7.7m, [152cm] 7.9 / 7.2 / 7.9m, [155cm] 8.1 / 7.4 / 8.1m, [156cm wide] 8.2 / 7.5 / 8.2m, [158cm] 8.3 / 7.6 / 8.3m, [159cm wide] 8.3 / 7.6 / 8.3m, [161cm] 8.5 / 7.8 / 8.5m, [163cm wide] 8.6 / 7.9 / 8.6m
- Stance Width
- [143cm] 17.4 - 20.6in, [146cm] 17.9 - 21.1in, [149cm] 18.9 - 22.1in, [152cm] 19.4 - 22.6in, [155cm] 20.4 - 23.6in, [156cm wide] 20.9 - 24.1in, [158cm] 20.9 - 24.1in, [159cm wide] 21.4 - 24.6in, [161cm] 21.9 - 25.1in, [163cm wide] 21.9 - 25.1in
- Stance Setback
- full poplar
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [143cm] 100 - 130lb, [146cm] 110 - 140lb, [149cm] 110 - 150lb, [152cm] 110 - 150lb, [155cm] 120 - 160lb, [156cm wide] 140 - 190lb, [158cm] 150 - 200lb, [159cm wide] 160 - 210lb, [161cm] 170 - 220lb, [163cm wide] 170 - 250lb
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
Anything but basic this board rips.