Select style & size:Select options
With a mid-stiff flex, versatile profile, and float-enhancing design elements, it's obvious why we like the Standard Snowboard. It crushes powder and hardpack alike with equal prowess, and the Directional Volume Twin shape enhances float in powder, while still feeling like a twin when cruising groomers or venturing into the park.
A Mid-Bite outline creates a narrower waist for lightning quick edge-to-edge turning while still providing stable landings and take-offs. BackSeat inserts let you mount the Standard up as a directional for even more float when you find yourself in the deepest of the deep. The core is lightened by replacing 30% of the poplar with paulownia and bamboo stringers down the full length for added pop and response. Triax glass provides a stiff, responsive feel, and the fast and durable Sintered True base ensures you're hauling butt wherever you choose to ride.
- Aggressive, mid-stiff twin for allover freestyle fun
- Camber with rocker tips for poppy, yet forgiving feel
- Directional Volume Twin enhances float in powder
- Mid-Bite sidecut makes board nimble, yet stable
- Bamboo and paulownia stringer increase pop and shave weight
- Sintered base is fast and tough for heavy sessions
- Item #YES004A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a board is heavily requested at demos in the Rockies for a reason. It destroys the front of the mountain and the pow. With a little less volume in the tail and wider platform under foot it crushes the deep landings. When you get out on the cord the mid bite enables you to kiss the earth.