Select Style & Size
Pick Your Line Snowboard
Open fields of untouched pow, tight tree runs, or poppy natural hits—the choice is yours when you're on the Pick Your Line. This tapered directional was made for bombing steeps, slashing pow, and laying down hard carves. A mostly camber profile offers a powerful, poppy feel, while rocker at the tips keeps it forgiving in variable conditions and adds float in powder. Speaking of float in pow, the tapered tail and setback stance keep the nose afloat in the deepest snow. The Weightless core and ash veneer combine to deliver snap and a lively feel. UnderBite tech pulls in the edges directly alongside the bindings, which redistributes pressure to your tip and tail contacts for powerful edge hold and drive when you're carving at high speeds and negotiating icy chutes.
- Dissect technical big mountain lines with this mid-stiff deck
- Mainly camber for pop and grip, with rocker for float
- Tapered shape helps nose stay afloat in deep pow
- Underbite sidecut improves edge hold and turn initiation
- Weightless core shaves weight without sacrificing strength
- Ash veneer topsheet adds snap and dampening
- Sintered base is tough and fast
- Item #YES0047
- 156cm, 159cm, 160cm wide, 162cm, 164cm wide, 165cm
- Directional CamRock (1mm rocker / 4mm camber / 2mm rocker)
- medium-stiff (8 of 10 on Yes.' scale)
- Effective Edge
- [156cm] 1160mm, [159cm] 1180mm, [160cm wide] 1190mm, [162cm] 1205mm, [164cm wide, 165cm] 1230mm
- Waist Width
- [156cm] 250mm, [159cm] 253mm, [160cm wide] 260mm, [162cm] 255mm, [164cm wide] 265mm, [165cm] 258mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [156cm] 7.6 / 6.7 / 5.8m, [159cm, 160cm wide] 7.8 / 6.9 / 6m, [162cm, 164cm wide] 7.95 / 7.05 / 6.15m, [165cm] 8.1 / 7.2 / 6.3m
- Stance Width
- [156cm] 19.1 - 23.9in, [159cm] 20.1 - 24.9in, [160cm wide] 20.6 - 25.4in, [162cm, 164cm wide, 165cm] 21.1 - 25.9in
- Stance Setback
- Weightless, Ash Veneer topsheet
- Sintered True
- Base Color
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2020
Awesome - I’m stoked
Coming off a 4 year old board with traditional sidecut and flat camber and rocker and middle, wasn’t sure whether I should stick to that. Glad I didn’t. Only hit some groomers and tracked tree runs (so far) but man I was stoked after the first run. It feels similar but when I need to transition to edge, it feels effortless then the tapered sidecut sliced through hard pack. (Coming from a surfing background I look for rio carves on run sides which tend to wear into rear thigh muscle;; this board dramatically reduced this feel whilst giving a few more areas to play on the rear sidecut.) The camber felt it loosens my whole riding (in a great way). Tracked tree runs felt more comfortable and this was riding a PYL 2cn longer than old stick. Can’t wait to get it in some bigger powder lines. I paired it with Union Force bindings, sticking with a medium to stiff binding than full stiff. Combo worked great and upgraded from old Union Contact Pros. I don’t normally write reviews (seriously), and was close to getting a Jones Expander or similar. I couldn’t be more stoked.
October 23, 2019
Tapered underbite crushes it in the pow. When you do get it in variable conditions the Ash topsheet absorbs a ton of chatter and shock. Great for the resort or expert big mountain terrain.
January 29, 2020
I am 175cm and 63kg, which length should I get?