Select your style & size:Select options
You're attracted to fresh powder like a shark's keen to blood in the water, so turn to the Yes Pick Your Line Snowboard and plan your attack. A slightly directional shape and tapered tail gives it the float you want for waist-deep days, while carbon stringers and camber between the bindings provide the pop and power you need for straightlining sketchy chutes and boosting big off booters. Yes calls it the Directional CamRock, which basically consists of a profile that features camber from behind the front insert out to the tail with a little rocker in the tail and more rocker in the nose for effortless float.
Yes gave this shred stick a tapered UnderBite Outline, which is similar looking to "wings" or bumps on a surfboard but functions a tad differently on snow. Segmenting the board's effective edge into three distinct parts, this outline not only allows the board to blend into turns effortlessly, but also gives it the directional drive and float you'd expect from a tapered board. Not to mention, it holds an edge and rockets out of turns like a bullet.
A triax layup provides just-enough response and control to help you handle everything from icy steeps to powder-filled trees, while the Weightless + Carbon PowerDrive core also has the response needed to make mandatory moves when you get yourself into hairy situations. A slightly setback stance allows for greater control and precision at high speeds, but it can still be ridden switch for cab spins and fakie landings. The Sintered True base is fast and absorbs wax well to keep you moving through flat spots, and is durable to resist damage from rocks and stumps hidden beneath the snow.
- Stiff-flexing, all-mountain board for pow days and pillow lines
- Camber to tail and rocker in the nose blends stability and float
- Wood core is lightweight and maintains strength
- Carbon stringers add precise response and control at a low weight
- Tapered Underbite outline offers easy turning, stability, and float
- Triax glass wrap keeps the flex stiff and ultra-responsive
- Sintered True base absorbs tons of wax and keeps you cooking
- Item #YES002A