Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
When there hasn't been fresh snow in weeks, turn lemons into lemonade with the Yes Optimistic Snowboard. This unique shape was designed with carving in mind, no matter what the snow conditions are like. It pairs a mid-wide waist with an aggressive sidecut and Underbite technology to deliver a turning experience like nothing you've ever experienced before. Think intuitive control, serious stability, and unwavering edge hold.
Instead of bumping out the edges along the binding zones like the competition, UnderBite pulls in the edges directly alongside the bindings. This redistributes pressure to your tip and tail contacts for powerful edge hold and drive when you're carving at high speeds and negotiating icy chutes. In addition to a lightweight and lively combo of bamboo and poplar, the Powerdrive 2.0 core also features two carbon-wrapped bamboo stringers that are milled into the core in a pre-bent position, giving you increased power for holding an edge through high-speed carves and exploding out of turns. And since this board is wider than the average board, you can run it a few centimeters shorter than you would normally ride for a more agile feel without sacrificing performance.
- Stiff-flexing, all-mountain board that shines on groomers
- Directional shape and UnderBite edges let you turn on a dime
- Hybrid rocker profile is stable and poppy without feeling catch-y
- Paulownia and poplar core with bamboo stringers is strong and poppy
- Triax fiberglass boosts torsional stiffness for response
- Sintered base absorbs tons of wax for constant high-speed riding
- Item #YES0046