Select style & size:Select options
All mountain park to pow.
A jack of all trades, Yes' Wide Libre Snowboard is an excellent deck for the big-footed resort rider who likes doing a little bit of everything and is tired of dragging toe on narrow-waisted planks. The board features a classic CamRock profile that has camber underfoot for power, pop and stability, and rocker in the tip and tail for increased flotation in the pow and less edge snaggability on trail. A directional twin at heart, the Libre has a slightly setback stance and a slightly lower (10-12%) volume in the tail, so it'll float reasonably well in the pow as long as your anchoring your back foot surf-style.
Internally, the deck utilizes a full poplar wood core that brings a predictable combination of durability and a lightweight feel. The extruded base allows for easy P-tex repairs and, when waxed properly, actually has the ability to outpace its sintered brethren on the cat track and during the powder frenzy. Plus, the Libre's biax glass helps provide a middle-of-the-road flex that is super versatile for pressing park features, doing the powder dance, sending side-hits, and everything you're likely to do in between.
- A versatile all-mountain snowboard for park, pow, and freeride
- Increased width good for big-footed riders and cutting toe-drag
- CamRock design has camber underfoot with floaty tip/tail rocker
- Moderate flex boosts versatility in the park and the deep
- Setback directional twin shape supports pow persuasion
- 10-12% less tail volume makes for more nose flotation in pow
- Extruded base great at retaining wax and is easy to fill in with P-tex
- Item #YES002E