The end of the rainbow.
Cash in on the freestyle lottery with the Yes Jackpot Snowboard. This energetic and powerful twin crushes perfectly sculpted park jumps and ungroomed runs with equal precision. A medium-stiff flex delivers pop and response for boosting pipe walls and railing carves, and the Mid-Bite outline keeps it nimble for weaving through tight trees.
Mid-Bite pulls in the edges between the binding inserts by 1.5-millimeters. This creates a narrower waist for lightning quick edge-to-edge transitions while providing a wider area underfoot for stable landings and take-offs. A mostly camber profile offers trustworthy edge hold and predictable pop, while rocker at the tips keeps you from catching an edge and gives it a looser feel at slower speeds. If you're ready to inject more energy into your park laps, then it's time to hit the Jackpot.
- Powerful twin for all-mountain freestyle domination
- Camber with rocker tips for poppy, yet forgiving feel
- Mid-stiff flex delivers response and power
- Mid-Bite sidecut makes board nimble, yet stable
- Poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is fast and tough
- Item #YES002K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Feedback on the Jackpot has been phenomenal at on snow demos.
This has been a team favorite for a long time for a reason....
The cam rock and mid bite are a recipe for a successful twin.
Mid bite will speed up the toe to heel transfer and the camrock is a hookless confident profile that excels all mountain.