Extra 20% Off
The Yes. Hybrid Snowboard takes design cues from two of the favorite freeride and powder decks in the Yes. line. Featuring a wider planing area like that of the 420 and Underbite technology originally released on the Pick Your Line, the Hybrid floats through open powder fields and navigates steep terrain alike.
The medium-stiff flex ensures lightning-fast response without feeling too stiff to give a surf-like feel in powder, while the Directional Camber profile ensures you have enough float and power for getting through narrow chutes and jumping off natural features. Underbite technology creates divots in the edge to redistribute pressure and increase edge hold and turn initiation, while the tri-blend wood core of poplar, paulownia, and bamboo combine to offer a snappy, lightweight, yet strong ride feel. If you're looking for a board that can tackle any open mountain face, the Hybrid is the board for you.
- Navigate open powder fields or steep aspects with this freeride deck
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable at high speeds
- Directional Camber combines camber for power and rocker for float
- Directional shape increases float and confidence on steep terrain
- Underbite technology increases edge hold and turn initiation
- Tri-blend core combines poplar, paulownia, and bamboo for strength
- Triax laminates improve power transfer to the edge for extra control
- Sintered True base is durable and fast when properly maintained
- Item #YESG02I