3 Days Only!
Why We Like The Hel Yes Snowboard
The Yes. Hel Yes snowboard is our ideal choice for aggressive riders that are looking for a stiffer, high performance machine built to handle steep terrain and deep powder. Its set-back directional shape increases stability and float, and the Directional CamRock profile heightens the nose rocker for greater buoyancy in the deep snow to keep us surfing happily on top. Since it retains camber underfoot, CamRock delivers responsive carving and locked-in stability when bombing steeps and carving up groomed runs. Made from ultralight and durable materials such as a tri-blend wood core, biax glass, and rock-hard sintered base, the Hel Yes is an easy choice for hard-charging riders who enjoy everything from backcountry jumps to tight chutes, and even the occasional park lap.
- Hard-charging board ready to push the limits on freeride terrain
- CamRock consists of camber for power with rocker tips for float
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable for technical terrain
- Directional twin shape enhances float and drive
- Underbite sidecut improves edge hold and turn initiation
- Biax glass offers a smooth and consistent flex pattern
- Tri-blend core lowers weight and adds pop while maintaining strength
- Sintered base durable and fast for any snow types
- Item #YESG038
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.