Select your style & size:Select options
Scream "Hell Yes!" from every mountaintop.
Sure to make you hoot and holler when you're slashing through deep powder, charging steeps, and launching pillows, the Yes Women's Hel Yes Snowboard is the board of choice for Helen Schettini's hard-charging riding. The Hel Yes is a stiff, aggressive board built to handle steep terrain and deep powder. Its directional shape is set-back for increased stability and float, with the Directional CamRock heightening the nose rocker for greater buoyancy in the deep stuff. Since it retains camber underfoot, CamRock delivers responsive carving and locked-in stability for bombing steeps.
Instead of bumping out the edges along the binding zones like the competition, UnderBite pulls in the edges directly alongside the bindings. This redistributes pressure to your tip and tail contacts for powerful edge hold and drive when you're carving at high speeds and negotiating icy chutes. Maximizing snap and responsiveness, the poplar + bamboo core is comprised of durable poplar and lightweight paulownia wood, with tip-to-tail bamboo stringers for the snappy feel when you're boosting off natural hits. As expected from a board of this caliber, the Sintered True base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide without bogging down in deep powder.
- Powerful freeride board for hard-charging riders
- Directional CamRock enhances buoyancy in deep snow
- Directional shape for high-speed stability and float
- Stiffer flex maximizes power transfer and control
- UnderBite edges increase edge hold across steeps
- Poplar + Bamboo core is lightweight and poppy
- Sintered True base retains wax for high-speed glide
- Item #YES001Q