Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Greats Uninc Snowboard
Avoid the debate and uncertainty of deciding what board you need for a weekend trip to the mountain and trust the versatility and consistency of the Yes Greats Uninc Snowboard. This forward thinking board holds its own against specifically skilled boards in the park, on groomers, and even in the pow. To achieve this versatility is is equipped with an asymmetrical shape, Camrock 2-4-2 profile, and premium construction.
The true twin asymmetrical shape for the Greats consists of a tighter deeper heelside sidecut to balance the fundamental difference in turns, so that you can feel equal power both toe and heelside. Additional Asymmetrical Midbite enhances this by bringing in the heel edge between the inserts for a narrower section of the board that encourages edging without limiting stability or float. This carve happy shape is matched with a versatile Camrock 2-4-2 profile. This profile mixes 4mm of camber between the bindings with 2mm of rocker out to each tip and tail, a combination that provides ego-boosting edge hold with the freedom and forgiveness of rocker in deep snow and the park.
To ensure all of these technologies work how they are supposed to this board is built from the ground up with premium materials. Bamboo, poplar, and paulownia stringers creates a responsive, poppy, and lightweight core that is sandwiched by pop and torsional rigidity enhancing carbon and triax fiber glass to provide a feel and ride that helps you take your riding to the next level.
- Forward thinking board for riding park, groomers, and fresh snow
- Asymmetrical twin shape balances toe and heel edge power for control
- Medium-stiff asymmetrical flex is stable, powerful, and consistent
- Camrock profile is maneuverable, holds an edge, and can float in pow
- Poplar, Paulownia, and bamboo make up a light and responsive core
- Triax and carbon layers boost torsional rigidity and pop
- Asymmetrical Midbite narrows the feel of this board between inserts
- Sintered True base is extremely fast and consistent when waxed
- Item #YES003W
- Q & A
Looking for a new all mountain board that can handle a little bit of everything even some park laps. I'm 170lbs, 5ft 11inches tall, and size 11US boot. Any recommendations on sizing 156 or 159?