Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Drawing inspiration from short, but high-volume surfboard shapes, Yes. started a pow-board revolution by creating the 420 Snowboard, which uses short lengths with a wide, highly directional shape to offer the same amount of surface area as a standard length board. The result is a board that floats effortlessly in the deepest snow and nimbly weaves through the tightest trees with ease.
The dramatically shortened length is offset by a much wider waist, and when combined with the setback stance and huge rockered nose, creates a board that's damn near unsinkable. A mid-stiff flex and a lively full poplar core deliver the pop and drive needed to power through heavy snow and remain stable on steeps. If you have an open mind and a desire to fly, then you should give the 420 a go. It may just change your perception of powder boards forever.
- Innovative, unique board destined for surfing deep snow
- Short, wide shape offers the surface area of longer board
- Blended Rocker profile makes for floaty and stable feel
- Medium flex blends strong response with playful soul
- Tapered shape helps nose stay on top of the deepest snow
- Poplar core shaves weight without sacrificing strength
- Sintered Spec base is durable, fast, and easy to maintain
- Item #YESG02B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.