Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The SpareRide Hitch Rack
Convert your rear-mounted spare into a sleek and reliable two-bike carrier with Yakima’s SpareRide Hitch Rack. The SpareRide Hitch Rack mounts securely to spares between P195 and P318 and can hold up to 70lb in total weight. Yakima’s ZipStrips make loading and unloading a quick and easy process, and the anti-sway cradles keep your bikes securely in place when you’re on the road. The rack also features SKS bike locks and a locking knob interface for added protection against theft. When the rack is not in use, the carrying arms fold down out of the way.
- Bicycle rack that mounts to your vehicle's spare tire
- Two-bike carrying capacity, 70-pounds total weight
- Steel carrier with SuperCush ZipStrip cradles
- Universal mounting plate with extension
- Yakima SKS locks secure bikes to rack
- Locking knob secures rack to spare
- Built-in bottle opener
- Fits spare tires between P195 and P318 sizes
- Item #YAK001O
2 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.