Select a size:
Why We Like The HoldUp Bike Rack
The trails around home will always be special, but sometimes you’ve just gotta throw your stallions onto the Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack and get out to ride some new dirt, ya know? Whether you’re rallying out to PNW loam, desert slickrock or New England roots, the HoldUp’s padded StrongArms will lock down your wheels (provided they’re between 20 and 29in), and you can slide the trays away from each other to make sure your bikes don’t bang together on washboard back roads.
Forgot the snacks in the back? No worries, just tilt the HoldUp down, even if it’s loaded, and fuel up for the second leg of the journey. The included Single Key System (SKS) locks secure your bikes to the rack and the rack to the car, so you can stop in for a worry-free cup of Road Trip Blend to fuel you on the second leg of the journey.
- Durable bicycle rack that fits 2in hitch receivers
- Carries two bikes, 120-pounds total weight
- StrongArm design secures to bike's wheels (fits 20 to 29-inch wheels)
- Accommodates disc-equipped, full suspension, and carbon bikes
- Side-to-side adjustment for spacing out bikes
- Tilts down for easy access to vehicle's rear hatch
- SKS Locks included (locks both rack and bikes)
- Works with Yakima's HoldUp +2 (sold separately)
- Item #YAK002A
- Bike Capacity
- 2-inch receiver hitches
- Locks Included
- yes, SKS locks (locks both bikes and rack)
- Part Number
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.