Select style & size:Select options
Just what the doctor ordered.
The ultimate bike tray for your hitch, the Yakima DrTray Bike Rack easily carries road, mountain, and fat-tire bikes with wheels between 26in and 29in and tires up to 5in, from Point A to Point B. With 18” between the trays, bike clearance is downright spacious, and making it even better, the bike tray spacing can be easily adjusted without tools via its QuickChange lever while the bikes are already loaded to virtually eliminate any issues with bike-to-bike interference. Putting convenience right in your hand, the RemoteControl tilt lever and lightweight, aluminum design makes raising and lowering the rack incredibly easy, while the tool-free locking SpeedKnob securely and safely installs the tray to your vehicle. Then, peace of mind comes to you in the form of the burly SKS cable lock system that secures each bike's wheel and frame.
- Carries all types of bike on vehicles with 1.25in and 2in hitches
- Transports up to two bikes (40lb weight limit per bike)
- 18 inches of clearance between bikes keeps them well separated
- QuickLever tool-free adjustment allows changes when loaded
- Tilt lever and aluminum frame make lowering and raising easy
- SKS cable lock system secures bike's wheel and frame
- Tool-free locking system installs the tray safely and securely
- Item #YAK002P
- Q & A
This is a great rack!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this to go on the back of my new vehicle. It is about the best rack I've used. It's easy to put on and take off the vehicle, and it's easy to put the bikes on and take them off. I also like the fact that you can lock the bikes. I wouldn't trust them locked up overnight, but it's definitely enough that I feel safe leaving the bikes on the rack to go in to a restaurant and grab something to eat and drink after a ride. I highly recommend this rack.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Being a longtime roadie, I was convinced recently to buy a fat tire bike. I had the Holdup which I had used for many years happily, but it doesn't accommodate the 4" and 5" tires on these bikes. Yakima recommended the Dr. Tray that has turned out to have several advantages over the Holdup. Besides being able to carry the wider tire bikes as well as my road bikes, the rack has a superior mounting/locking mechanism, can adjust in two planes in order to help fit different bikes, and even has an improved bottle opener. I also like the new lighter construction.