Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The DrTray Bike Rack
The ultimate bike tray for your hitch, the Yakima DrTray Bike Rack easily carries road, mountain, and fat-tire bikes with wheels between 26in and 29in and tires up to 5in, from Point A to Point B. With 18” between the trays, bike clearance is downright spacious, and making it even better, the bike tray spacing can be easily adjusted without tools via its QuickChange lever while the bikes are already loaded to virtually eliminate any issues with bike-to-bike interference. Putting convenience right in your hand, the RemoteControl tilt lever and lightweight, aluminum design makes raising and lowering the rack incredibly easy, while the tool-free locking SpeedKnob securely and safely installs the tray to your vehicle. Then, peace of mind comes to you in the form of the burly SKS cable lock system that secures each bike's wheel and frame.
- A rack that fits all types of bikes from mountain to road
- Fits on vehicles with 1.25in & 2in hitch receivers
- Transports up to two bikes (40lb weight limit per bike)
- 18 inches of clearance between bikes keeps them well separated
- QuickLever tool-free adjustment allows changes when loaded
- Tilt lever and aluminum frame make lowering and raising easy
- SKS cable lock system secures bike's wheel and frame
- Tool-free locking system installs the tray safely and securely
- Item #YAK002P
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.