Select style & size:Select options
Get to the water faster.
When you get the itch to escape the heat and civilization for the weekend on a warm summer evening, don't question it. Load up the car, tie down your faithful kayak atop the Yakima DeckHand, and then get out of dodge. Whether you're traveling an hour or six, the DeckHand's durable straps and bow and stern tie-downs will securely transport your vessel to calm lakeshores foaming rivers alike. Plus, the felt padding, adaptable cradle, and universal mounting hardware adapt the rack to different bow sizes and roof rack systems, ensuring your packing up process is a simple, stress-free one. Please note that the DeckHand must be paired with either Yakima's HandRoll rollers, or a second DeckHand for a secure setup.
- Transport your kayak securely as you escape to the water
- Must be combined with another DeckHand or HandRoll roller
- Universal design compatible with most roof rack systems
- Oversized cradle fits a wide range of hull shapes
- Felt padding protects your boat as you travel
- Straps and bow/stern tie-downs hold your boat in-place
- Compatible with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Item #YAK002Z