Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Attach BaseLine Towers to your vehicle.
The Yakima BaseClips 1-Pair attaches Baseline Towers to the naked roof of your vehicle. It's intended to mount Yakima BaseLine Towers to vehicles without factory rails, morphing to the roof shape for a secure attachment at highway speeds. Please consult Yakima's fit guide to find the BaseClip numbers for your specific vehicle. Each BaseClip 1-Pair is good for a single end of your vehicle (front or backside), with many vehicle models requiring different sizes for the front and back, due to variances in roof dimensions.
- Attaches BaseLine Towers to naked vehicle roofs
- BaseClip 1-Pair is good for front or rear end of roof
- Many vehicles require two different BaseClip sizes
- Consult Yakima's fit guide for specific part number(s)
- Item #YAK003F
- Q & A
Works well together
I used these with the BaseLine tower system, Jetsteam bars, and the Highroad bike mounts. Everything is easy to install and looks sleek is very durable and secure! Love it.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The base clips and landing pad system is simple to install.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Easy to install and work great with the rest of the system!