Select a Size
Select a Color
Infiniti 4/3mm Full Wetsuit
If you're taking some deep, anxious breathes while eyeing up the breaks at Far Rockaway in December, know that you can trust the XCEL Hawaii Infiniti 4/3mm Wetsuit to perform, even when you're ready to jump ship. Constructed with XCEL Hawaii's warmest lining, this suit uses a TDC lining that recycles your body heat back into infrared energy to deliver maximum warmth and enhanced performance. Additionally, this suit's extra comfy and Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone uses softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
- Wetsuit ideal for colder late-fall, early winter surf sessions
- Light, soft, and warm Japanese Limestone neoprene enhances feel
- GBS construction keeps water out and warmth in
- Chest zip entry and cross-over neck makes for easy entry
- Thermo Lite lower body traps your body heat for maximum warmth
- FusionX tape delivers seam protection against heat pressure
- Back knee grooves and Duraflex knee panels enhance overall flexibility
- XCEL Hawaii was founded in Sunset Beach, Hawaii in 1982 to meet tough surf conditions
- Item #XCLX08S
- [neoprene] Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone, [lining] TDC, [lower body] ThermoLite
- Water Temp
- 49 - 58F
- NexSkin ankle and wrist
- Seam Construction
- triple-glued and blindstitched, FusionX tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 215 lbs
Little tight for people with broader shoulders.