Get a suit that loves you back.
Don't settle for wetsuits that can't stop water from flushing in and shocking your system in colder waters. Instead, turn to the XCEL Hawaii Men's X2 Comp 4/3mm Thermo Lite Full Wetsuit for warmth, mobility, and comfort in ocean waters with temps ranging from 51 to 58F. This suit features an X2 front entry system that's incredibly easy to get in and out of and prevents flushing to let you retain body heat and stay warm. Then, a plush Thermo Lite chest panel does even more work to keep your body warm by fighting of those chilly winds that whip off the waves. Lighter and softer than traditional neoprene, the Limestone Veoprene construction is exceptionally warm and extremely flexible without extra bulk, so you don't feel like you're wearing some heavy, cumbersome scuba suit in the line-up. It also comes with a QuickDry lining to get you dry in a hurry between the morning and afternoon sessions, while a GlideSkin collar and Water Barrier Inner Dam do their parts to prevent flushing.
- Comfortable and warm, this suit adds max mobility in cold waters
- Watertight X2 chest-zip entry makes getting in and out a breeze
- Thermo Lite chest panel keeps your core warm when you need it
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time when you get out
- GlideSkin collar and internal water barrier prevent flushing
- XCEL Hawaii was founded in Sunset Beach, HI in 1982
- Item #XCL005L