It's that good.
Crank up your comfort to new levels while enjoying total mobility as you shred chilly waves in the XCEL Hawaii Men's Infiniti 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit. It features innovative and eco-friendlier Japanese Limestone Nanoprene to make it lighter, softer, and warmer, and TDC technology keeps you in the lineup as long as your legs can carry you.
A new one-piece shoulder design eliminates seams for better mobility when paddling, and the chest-zip entry means no pressure points or restriction on your back. It's also equipped with FusionX Tape to provide durability and limit water entry without sacrificing stretch. NexSkin gaskets utilize a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for an extended life. Quick Dry lining in the lower body allows the suit to dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Surf longer and more comfortably with this primo wetsuit
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining traps and recycles body heat
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene delivers warmth and flexibility
- Chest entry improves flexibility and comfort
- One-piece shoulders enhance range of motion while paddling
- Overlapping neck panels make entry and exit easier
- Thermo Lite lining at lower body is plush and warm
- FusionX Tape reduces water entry without sacrificing stretch
- Item #XCL005N