sale $290.97 $484.9540% Off
If wetsuits were a tropical vacation.
You can't travel to the tropics as much as you'd like, but the Xcel Hawaii Men's Drylock X 3/2mm Full Wetsuit helps you feel like you're surfing in the tropics whether you are or not. Designed for 56 - 64F waters, the Drylock X actually feels lighter than it should; its Japanese Limestone Nanoprene fabric is surprisingly light because Xcel's innovative Celliant Black liner that reflects your own body heat back your way. Add gaskets at the wrists, ankles, and collar and you're ready to surf some cool waves feeling like you're getting a tan on warm sand.
- Full wetsuit designed for surfing in 56 - 64F waters
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene is light, soft, and warm
- Celliant Black liner warms you up without weighing you down
- Drylock wrists, NexSkin ankles, and Glide Skin collar gaskets
- Waterproof chest zipper with magnetic seal locks water out
- Item #XCL005X
Japanese Limestone Nanoprene
56 - 64F
[wrist] Drylock, [ankle] NexSkin, [collar] Glide Skin
stitch-free power seam, FusionX