Winter in California.
Just because it's winter in California, doesn't mean you are not going to get after it—zip into the AXIS X 4/3 Back-Zip Wetsuit by XCEL Hawaii, grab your board, and hit the water. Taped sealed lower body, and the composite-sealed upper body gives the limestone veoprene bombproof protection against chilly, pacific water while the performance material fits like second skin to give you a light, soft, and flexible fit that moves with you. A thermo-lite chest gives you extra comfort and warmth for paddling back to the break against the strong current and keeping your body warm and active. And to prevent flushing when you duck dive, the glide skin collar and inner dam water barrier protects you against the dreaded chill.
- Full-body wet suit for chilly Californian waters
- Limestone veoprene gives a lighter and softer feel
- Performance stretch material feels like second skin
- Composite-sealed upper and tape sealed lower for ultimate protection
- Thermo-lite chest designed for comfort and enhanced warmth
- Glide skin collar and inner dam prevents flushing
- Item #XCL005V