Winter in California.
- Full-body wet suit for chilly Californian waters
- Limestone veoprene gives a lighter and softer feel
- Performance stretch material feels like second skin
- Composite-sealed upper and tape sealed lower for ultimate protection
- Thermo-lite chest designed for comfort and enhanced warmth
- Glide skin collar and inner dam prevents flushing
- Item #XCL005V
- Q & A
Love Xcel Wetsuits!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I live in Northern California and only buy Xcel wetsuits! I have two 3/2 and four 4/3. Two of the 4/3 are the warmer version with neck entry, taped seams and the "furry" chest and back panel that keeps me really toasty in the winter. This one doesn't have the taped seams but is quality just the same, just not as warm. It is perfect for those days in between. I wear this suit often, like just yesterday.