Go bravely into the lineup.
The thought of getting into the water makes you shrink up just thinking about it, but the waves are just looking way too tasty to ignore. So suit up in the XCEL Men's 5/4 Infiniti X2 TDC Chest-Zip Hooded Full Wetsuit and go bravely into frigid waves.
Thermo Dry Celiant lining technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—retains and recycles body heat to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. A textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on gusty days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing. Plus, the fitted hood keeps you from getting a literal brain freeze.
XCEL added the X2 entry system with overlapping neck panels to make the suit incredibly easy to put on, and the new SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal to keep water out. Flexible Ultrastretch neoprene promotes mobility as you surf and helps increase warmth. Thermo Dry sealed GBS seams provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch.
- A cold water fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest-zip for ease of entry
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining recycles body heat
- Texture skin torso panels block wind
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL002P