Frigid waves can't hold you back.
A hot cup of java in front of a warm fire sounds great, but if you're the kind of guy who thinks about surfing all year, then you're probably more addicted to getting in the lineup than you are to caffeine. That's where the incredibly stretchy, ultra-warm XCEL Hawaii Men's 5/4 Hooded Drylock Wetsuit comes into play. It keeps you warm in frigid waters without preventing you from surfing the way you want to.
Ultrastretch neoprene offers warmth without inhibiting mobility, and wind-resistant chest and back panels prevent coastal breezes from stealing all your core warmth while you wait for the next set. The TDC lining enhances warmth retention without adding bulk, so you stay more comfortable without having to sacrifice function. Fusion seam technology ensures maximum flexibility where you need it most, while durable glued and blindsitched seams take care of the rest.
- Hooded wetsuit for surfing frigid seas
- Ultrastretch neoprene is flexible and lightweight
- Wind-resistant chest panels preserve core heat
- TDC lining enhances warmth retention without adding bulk
- Drylock entry prevents flushing
- Fusion seams in upper body enhance flexibility
- GBS seams are durable and prevent flushing
- SmoothSkin neck seal offers secure and comfortable fit
- Item #XCL004N