Select style & size:Select options
Start a revolution.
Frigid waters and howling ocean winds don't frighten the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 Revolt Wetsuit. As a part of XCEL's top-of-the-line series, this exceptionally warm, light, and flexible fullsuit enables you to surf cold waters comfortably from day break to sunset. Fashioned with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit.
A textured surface on the chest panel prevents chilly gusts from stealing your precious core warmth on stormy days, which allows you to make the most of those righteous, wind-driven waves. Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal to keep water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible, which makes for unobstructed mobility. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Top-shelf tech for superior warmth and comfort in cold surf
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL004X
- Q & A
Good Winter 4/3
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have got this suit year after year for the last 3 years. I wear it out in one season, but I do think it is a good suit. Watertight, flexible, does not flush. Rubber in the chest & back keeps wind off of you. Would reccom.